This Minerva Analytics briefing looks at voting trends and shareholder dissent at the top 350 UK companies. The briefing identifies the number of companies that received more than 20% on a resolution and the long-term trends in dissent, as well as examining resolution outcomes and shareholder proposals.
Minerva Briefing on 2019 Voting Review is available to download free. Get your own copy!
About The Minerva Regulatory Briefings
Minerva’s regulatory briefings look at new and emerging issues from the UK and Continental European perspective. Also Available:
• Board Evaluation in Europe
• Board Gender Diversity in Europe
• Board Independence – A Global Review
• Chair Independence in the UK
• Cybersecurity Disclosures (in association with ICGN Year Book)
• Employee Board Representation in Europe
• Global Research and Voting Policy Guidelines 2019
• Investment Association Remuneration Guidelines
• Shareholder Rights Directive II
• Sustainability and Remuneration
• Tax Secrecy
• UK Regulatory Round-up
• UK Voting Trends 2014-2018 (in association with PLSA)
To find out more about Minerva’s sustainability governance voting guidelines please contact +44 (0)1376 503500 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Minerva Briefing on 2019 Voting Review is available to download free!
Error: No checkout page has been configured. Visit Settings to set one.