Released on Earth Day 2021 (22/04/2021), this Minerva Analytics briefing is intended to help investors navigate the oncoming stream of information around biodiversity. Today, economists, governments, regulators, and investors are looking not only at the impact of climate change on investment risk, but also the role of Biodiversity. So what is Biodiversity and what part should it play in investment thinking?
The Minerva Briefing on biodiversity and stewardship is available to download free. Get your own copy!
About The Minerva Regulatory Briefings
Minerva’s regulatory briefings look at new and emerging issues from the UK and Continental European perspective. Also Available:
• Board Evaluation in Europe
• Board Gender Diversity in Europe
• Board Independence – A Global Review
• Chair Independence in the UK
• Cybersecurity Disclosures (in association with ICGN Year Book)
• Employee Board Representation in Europe
• Global Research and Voting Policy Guidelines 2019
• Investment Association Remuneration Guidelines
• Shareholder Rights Directive II
• Sustainability and Remuneration
• Tax Secrecy
• UK Regulatory Round-up
• UK Voting Trends 2014-2018 (in association with PLSA)
To find out more about Minerva’s sustainability governance voting guidelines please contact +44 (0)1376 503500 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Minerva Briefing on biodiversity and stewardship is available to download free!